A quiet note from my desk
I’ve got three books out in the world now, and saying that still makes me pause. These stories were written the same way I live, slow mornings, hard-earned honesty, and the kind of quiet you only learn after life has knocked you around a little.
Where to find the books
They’re all up on Amazon and Goodreads if you want to follow them, leave a review, or keep track of what’s next.
Every time someone reads one, it feels like a small lantern lit somewhere I can’t see.
What I’m Working On
Book Four has me digging up old roots and sitting with things I thought I’d already sorted out.
It’s heavier work, but it’s honest work, and I’m staying with it.
This season of writing feels slower, deeper, and more grounded than anything I’ve done before.
Coming This Fall
A quiet community space on Discord
I’ve been carrying this idea around for a while, and it finally feels like the right time.
This fall, I’m opening a small Discord community for readers who want to walk closer with the work. Nothing loud. Nothing fast. Just a steady room with:
Small lessons
Gentle check-ins
Behind-the-scenes writing notes
A simple weekly rhythm so you always know what’s coming
If that sounds like a place you’d want to sit for a while, I’ll share the schedule soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment