What I’ve Been Working On Lately
I wanted to sit down and share a clear update about what has been happening behind the scenes. A lot has been moving at once, and this feels like the right moment to gather it all in one place.
Using AI as a Thinking Partner
I want to be honest about something because I know people have strong feelings about it. I have been using AI tools like Copilot to help me get my thoughts out of my head and into a form I can actually work with. Some people do not like AI at all, and I understand that. I am not trying to convince anyone to change their mind.
For me, it helps me stay organized and clear. It does not replace my thinking. It helps me reach my thinking without feeling scattered or overwhelmed. I use it so I can keep building without losing track of everything I am trying to create.
Reflection Sessions
Reflection Sessions are open for anyone who needs a simple check in. These sessions give you space to breathe, think, and sort through whatever is on your mind.
You can sign up here: Reflection Sessions Form: https://forms.cloud.microsoft/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAN__4QtSpBUNE40MzRCTzlOTENQMzM4WExHWFI0NzFMVy4u&utm_source=copilot.com&route=shorturl
Sometimes these sessions will be free. Other times they will run through the shop at their regular cost. If you choose the paid option, that support goes directly toward me and my family. I appreciate every bit of it.
Community Space
If you want a place to talk, share, or simply be around others who are figuring life out one step at a time, you are welcome to join my community Discord.
This is not the Sanctuary Circle. That part is still being built. This is the regular community space.
Join here: https://discord.gg/4SNteZ2p6
What I Have Been Building
There are several tools and guides in progress. Some are drafted. Some are halfway done. Some are sitting in Canva waiting for me to fix the layout. I will get there. It is slow, but it is happening.
These tools are meant to help rural adults, caregivers, overwhelmed folks, and anyone who needs something simple and steady. They are shaped around real needs and real life.
New Shop Items I am working on:
Here is the current list of items available in the shop.
Oracle Decks in both physical and digital formats
Small everyday tools for overwhelm and clarity
More will be added as I finish the Canva versions and polish the drafts.
Grounding and Clarity Cards (working on)
Daily Steadiness Tracker (working on)
Micro Routines Pack (working on)
Energy Mapping Sheet (working On
Rural Resilience Toolkit (working on)
What Comes Next
I am continuing to build the larger pieces.
The movement page.
The community structure.
The lessons.
The tools that support people who are dealing with real challenges in real time.
It is slow work, but it is honest work. I am grateful you are here for it.
If you want to stay connected, join the Discord, fill out a Reflection Session form, or check out the shop when you need something steady.
I am still building. I am still learning. I am still here.
No comments:
Post a Comment